Some of the highlights of this product are:
- The feel. It is so soft, lightweight, yet strong.
- The color choices, beautiful.
- Made ‘with love’ in The USA.
- A great choice for warmer climates.
- Only one position suggested.
- Perfect for newborns through 6-9 months.
- Easy to travel with.
- The average price is $65.
If you think the Moby is too thick and lacks stretchability, or you find the Boba way too elastic, this wrap is for you. It’s right in between when comparing elasticity. Lastly, they have the most attractive color choices. I’m a sucker for soft, aesthetically pleasing fabrics, and maybe that is why this is one of my top choices.